Two Artists, One Blog


Doggy says Hi!

Okay, so this is my first attempt at a flash animation. Obviously it's incredibly simple, but I thought I'd share it with you just because it's the first thing I've ever made in flash. I'm not gonna post a how-to on this one because frankly, I'm only just figuring this shit out myself.

I would like to say though, for the record, that this was fucking HARD. It took me like, 2 hours to do this animation, which all told is about 9 layers and 32 frames. I have NO idea how people make 10 min. videos with this crap, and if anyone wants to give me tips, I'll love you forever. Enjoy.

EDIT: Okay, Blogger and Photobucket are both being the most irritating fucks on the face of the earth right now, so I'm just gonna post a link to the Flash video on my DA account. If you have a problem with that I DON'T CARE.
DA FLASH

Labels:

2 Responses to “Doggy says Hi!”

  1. # OpenID ampzord

    Ari, it came out great :]  

  2. # Blogger Ari

    Thanks ya ^^  

Post a Comment




© 2009 Two Artists, One Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.